Rewind

Another great weekend. Busy though. I was running around like crazy. Saturday we had our CSP. What a great time. Good turn out of people to serve. We washed about 80 windshields and gave away about 100 seed packets. Only one person we met was negative. Probably goes to another church. ;) Our Sunday service was great. We moved back over to theater 1 where we started out. Had a great crowd show up. We are gearing up for our Easter service. We have mailers hitting the boxes this week. Going out to Claremont, Newport and Charlestown. We gave away about 200 invite cards to everyone who showed up this week.. Told everyone to invite at least 5 people for Easter. And we are doing a contest with some of the extra mailers we have. Who ever finds the craziest place to put them and takes a pic or I see it will win a prize. I just got the mock up of our Riverstone Golf shirts. They look hot. Can't wait to start wearing it. Everyone is going to be jealous they don't have one. But guess what, we can order you some. So wait until you see it. The new office is working out great. We had our first team meeting here last week. No distractions. We also used the conference room for coffee and snacks after our CSP. This is going to be a great place to have a midweek bible study.

Did I mention that Easter is on April 24th this year? If you don't have a church home come on out to Riverstone Church. We'll leave the light on.


The Master's this year was one of the greatest I have ever seen. No doubt it will go down in the top 10 best. Awesome stuff. I had to miss the last part of it to be at FPU but Merry dvr'd it for me so Dave and I could watch it afterwards. It was awesome.

Anna turned 6 this last Sunday. I cannot believe how fast my girls are growing. I was watching them run around outside and remembered when they were only two doing that. They are so big. I don't want them to grow up so fast.

Comments