Easter Reflections

Now that I have had time to recouperate I can put some thoughts down. Easter was amazing this year. First, I want to say that all of my leaders and volunteers kicked butt. They were awesome. Thank you for what you do.
Second, and very important, at least 4 people accepted Christ for the very first time. What an awesome priviledge it is to share the Good News with someone and watch them take the first step in their spiritual journey towards God. I love what I do.
Third, we broke our attendance from last year which is pretty cool. Every year, more and more people are coming. We had 102 people this year. Very cool.
Lisa and I decided to go out to eat with my In-laws and the Chases for Easter dinner. That was a good decision. It was relaxing and the food was awesome. We ate at the Common Man. Yeah boy. Afterwards we went home and the kids decorated some eggs and we did an egg hunt with them. They loved it of course.
Later on the Gobins stopped by for a little Catan and some dessert. All in all it was a great day being with family and friends. One of the best Easters in my memory.

Comments