Rewind 2/14 Valentines edition

To break up the heaviness of all the end-times talk I should do a rewind. Been a while. So here goes.

Had a great time yesterday at church. To say I wasn't tired before and after would be a fabrication. Anna has had the flu all week so sleep has been minimal around the Gnatek house. She is doing better btw, and thanks for your prayers.

Thanks to all the volunteers who show up every week and serve at Riverstone. You guys rock. We can't do what we do without you. Keep up the good work.

Is anyone as sick of the snow as I am? I look out on my back deck and I see about 3 feet of it piling up. And if you want to know who to blame for all this snow shout out to Karen Cullison. She has been praying for it. What is it with ski instructors and snow????

Our kids service will be starting up again at the beginning of March. We took a short break and will be back into the swing of things with a new and improved class. Can't wait.

We had a great time last night at our FPU preview. Great group of people showed up. Looking forward to the 27th for our first class. Can't wait to see the alumni again. And can't wait to hear the amazing stories of how God is working in peoples lives through this class.

I'm heading out today for three days for our annual Minister's Institute. Going to be hanging out in Maine with all the men and women who faithfully serve God in ministry in our district. I hope it will be a good time of renewal and refreshing for me.

We had our first membership class of the year a few weeks ago. Looking forward to this Sunday when we invite more people into membership at Riverstone Church. Onward and upward.

The girls gave me my Valentines cards and candy last night. Read the cards, which were great, and ate the candy, which was great. So don't ask for any, all GONE!

On a real up-note, we have had to deal with carpentar ants for the past couple of months. Couldn't believe in the middle of the winter we were invaded. But we had the exterminator come and I haven't seen any ants for at least a week. Yeah boy! Die ants, die!

After several months, 4 to be exact, we finally got a new dishwasher. I installed it on Sat. and got it to fit into the hole only to find out the door is too big open all the way down because of the island cabinet in front of it. ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! And it's leaking out from under the door. So back to the drawing board.

ok, that's it for now. Out

Comments